Outstanding Auction Results!
Fine French Gilt Bronze Mounted Commode
Edward Cortez Painting
Paris Street Scene
Monumental Parisian Figural Fountain
French Marble Statue
Exceptional French Carved Marble Statue
French Dessert Table
Period French Dessert Table by Henry Dasson
Lonnie Alfred “Bo” Pilgrim (May 8, 1928 – July 21, 2017) was the co-founder of Pilgrim’s Pride, which at one time was one of the largest chicken producers in the United States. Pilgrim co-founded Pilgrim’s Pride when he opened a feed store in 1946 in Pittsburg, Texas. He and his late wife, Patty, became avid antique collectors and traveled the world to furnish their residences with the finest antiques. J. Garrett Auctioneers is privileged to offer their Dallas Collection at our fall auction event. In addition, Richard Horton, of Fort Worth, Texas, has elected to offer his 50-year collection of museum-quality pieces. This promises to be the auction event of the decade with some of the finest antiques we have had the pleasure to sell.
AUCTION TIMES: Nov. 2nd & 3rd (12pm CST), Nov. 4th (10am CST)
PREVIEW: Wed. Oct. 30th through Sun. Nov. 3rd (9am-5pm CST Daily)
AUCTION LOCATION: 9203 Diplomacy Row Dallas, TX 75247
FULL AUCTION CATALOGS BELOW:
Please note that the Day 3 (Nov. 4th) auction is an ONLINE ONLY SALE! There will be NO LIVE CROWD that day.
The Pilgrim Estate & R. Horton Collection – 3 Days!
Dallas Estate Auctions Since 1974
- Estate auction specialists in the Dallas area since 1974
- Experts in Antiques, Fine Art and antique accessories
- On-site estate liquidations and gallery sales
- Complete turn-key services
- Free assessments and evaluations
- Personalized service from a trusted family operation
- Unique and flexible consignment options for maximum sale proceeds
- Maximum local exposure and worldwide customer base via the internet
- Call us directly @ 214-943-7801 to discuss consigning one piece or an entire estate.